Undoubtedly the most popular composer ever working in film, John Williams is still active at the age of 85. Soundtracks Live! celebrates one of the most brilliant symphonists of our time with a Tribute that contains a carefully assorted selection of his most important and well-known film scores. The Soundtracks Live program is centered around four main blocks: music from the Star Wars saga, music from the Harry Potter movies, Williams’ Americana scores (Born on the Fourth of July, JFK and Lincoln) and music from the films of Steven Spielberg.
Program includes music from the following films*:
- Born on the Fourth of July (Oliver Stone, 1989)
- The Empire Strikes Back (Irvin Kershner, 1980)
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (Steven Spielberg, 1982)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Chris Columbus, 2002)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Chris Columbus, 2001)
- Jaws (Steven Spielberg, 1975)
- JFK (Oliver Stone, 1992)
- Jurassic Park (Steven Spielberg, 1993)
- Lincoln (Steven Spielberg, 2012)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (Steven Spielberg, 1981)
- Return of the Jedi (Richard Marquand, 1983)
- Schindler’s List (Steven Spielberg, 1993)
- Star Wars: A New Hope (George Lucas, 1977)
- Superman the Movie (Richard Donner, 1978)
* All Soundtracks Live! concert programs are subject to client customization to meet your specific demands. Please contact Soundtracks Live! to discuss!
SPOTIFY: Selected concert pieces (please note that arrangements may differ slightly from the versions available on Spotify).